Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Maybe I should just change the title of this whole place to "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"...

Well, well..
I want to make my own theme...
But I realized that it's more difficult than I first thought.
But I still want to.
So this and the anime place will be ugly for quite a while...
I'm beginning to wonder whether the people who make themes actually code them from scratch or something...
But for now, I don't know anything at all about how these things work, so I can't really tell...
But those are reaaaallly long codes, so... I would think they get some kind of assistance.. maybe a template? WAAAH.
I am frustrated by my lack of knowledge.
I've begun to read about xml...
And I've been messing with templates here and there...
But I guess messing around blindly with things isn't really gonna get me anywhere.
Sigh.
I really wish I were smarter.
Or at least that I would have more confidence in my learning capabilities.
Eternity is incomprehensible to my feeble mind, but there are times and places I think I could stay in forever... Just so I won't have to face anything else.
I'm such a coward.
Arrgh.
Aizee, fight!!!